Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29

Evan was out of school today so we went to a living museum we have near here. We have a membership and the kids LOVE it there. I took all kinds of pictures of the kids looking at fish, touching crabs, and generally exploring, but like I said, we go there all of the time, so it wasn't anything different than I already had. When we went to the car I thought about the fact that I hadn't taken pics of my kids in their car seats in awhile, and since I am a very strong believer of extended rear facing and extended harnessing, I figured I would take that time to snap a couple of shots. I like to take a pic from time to time to show that yes, Lauren is tall, but she is still VERY happy rear facing at almost 3 years old! (she turns 3 next week!)
 
Evan, 5 years, 11 months old, 46lbs, 46.75in tall. 

 
Still HAPPILY Rearfacing at almost 3 years old. She is 36in tall, and roughly 27lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog!

    Please visit my blog - I'm starting a Christmas Craft class soon:

    http://greenpicklesblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/christmas-craft-class.html

    Love
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete